Why to Strategically Set Up a Corporate Entity
Corporate entity formation can feel confusing, especially with tax laws changing each year. We study them carefully and in-depth, so we can help you pick the right one.
To confirm: A corporate entity is a legal entity that is separate and distinct from the owner(s) of the business.
This is key for:
- Keeping your personal liability, assets, savings and so forth safe.
- Saving money at tax time. Corporate entities are taxed differently than individuals, and you want to be sure you’re reaping the benefits.
Our Process for Forming & Filing for a Corporate Entity
As accountants in San Diego, Los Angeles and beyond, we help businesses grow and maximize dollars through corporate entity formation. This is our honed process:
- Our team conducts an analysis of your business, evaluating both legal liability and taxes.
- We mutually decide the right type of business entity.
- We can handle all of the filing for you, which includes:
- Details, such as the filing name
- Complex paperwork and filing with the state
- Communication with the IRS
As accountants who set up corporate formations consistently and successfully, we know this process inside out. It’s why we want to make it as easy for you as possible – to take the filing and paperwork off your hands, so you can focus on getting back to your business.
Eric actually goes out of his way to meet his clients.
“It’s really important to me that I trust someone who I’m going to give my business to. So when preparing for my taxes, my colleague recommended Eric Pierre. He’s exceeded my expectations. Eric actually goes out of his way to meet his clients, rather than the other way around.”
ADAM CATO, Realtor at California Listing Services
Schedule a Tax Evaluation with our Accountants
Let’s get you on the way to a business making more dollars in your pocket and less in Uncle Sam’s. Fill out the form above, and you’ll be contacted within 1 – 2 business days.
Contact Us Now