Our Finance Approach to Business Planning in San Diego, Los Angeles & Beyond
In our initial session of business planning, we’ll dive deep into your business. You’ll walk away with:
- A better understanding of how much to bring into the business to cover expenses & achieve profit goals.
- A clear picture of how many clients you’ll need to meet your revenue goals.
- An overarching 2 – 3 year projection with specific, realistic numbers.
- (No numbers are a set guarantee due to factors that may be outside our control. However, with information we receive, you receive plan that truly is achievable.)
Your Favorite CPA’s Process for Business Planning & Strategy
Our experts offer a variety of options, from single sessions to ongoing strategy. It’s based on your needs. We meet with you and evaluate the level of service accordingly, such as:
- A one time session that includes business planning and projection.
- Ongoing business planning to stay on track and adjust goals as your business evolves. This can be monthly, quarterly, annually, or as requested.
I was so satisfied … that I actually referred him to a couple of my clients.
“I actually met Eric not too long ago to help me with my taxes, and he helped me actually run my business a little bit better. Suggesting a few things that I can do best. I was so satisfied with his work that I actually referred him to a couple of my clients, which in turn, actually gave me more business.”
ONEIDA FRANCO, President of Franco Blueprint, Inc.
Schedule a Tax Evaluation with our Accountants
Let’s get you on the way to a business making more dollars in your pocket and less in Uncle Sam’s. Fill out the form above, and you’ll be contacted within 1 – 2 business days.
Contact Us Now